Nivellieren der Druckplatte

Hier könnt Ihr Probleme und Modifikationen oder Fragen rund um das Gehäuse des RF2000 behandeln.
Antworten
vikram.swain
Frischling
Frischling

Nivellieren der Druckplatte

Beitrag von vikram.swain »

The printing plate of RF2000 is not levelled. The variation of build plate height is 0.4mm. How to level the printing plate as one of myscrew of the build plate is damaged and can't be opened. Is 0.4mm variation of printing plate height is fine or I have to re-assemble the printing plate again?
Digibike
Globaler Moderator
Globaler Moderator

Re: Nivellieren der Druckplatte

Beitrag von Digibike »

I´m not exactly sure, what you mean about by screw...
The heating bed lies loosely on the 4 bolts that are screwed into the Y table. Do you mean these?
0,4 mm is to many - you has in the heatbed much more differce, these will make problems...

Christian
Du suchst Hilfe bei Druck(er) Problemen? Dann lies bei der Anfrage hier "Lösung für Druckeinstellung/Hardwareprobleme gesucht?" durch und beantworte die
Fragen in deiner Anfrage - so wissen wir recht schnell, wo der Schuh drücken könnte!
vikram.swain
Frischling
Frischling

Beitrag von vikram.swain »

Yes I am talking about the 4 bolts through which is it screwed into the Y table. How can I adjust the printing plate then?
AtlonXP
3D-Drucker Erfinder
3D-Drucker Erfinder

Beitrag von AtlonXP »

Hi there,
it is unusual that the screw cannot be loosened.

To loosen the screw, I recommend warming it up.

With a thick soldering iron and / or fire.

LG AtlonXP
Digibike
Globaler Moderator
Globaler Moderator

Beitrag von Digibike »

Hi,

Can you explain where you have the 0.4mm difference? Is it left to right, or front to back, or is it really just a screw?
If the difference is from left to right, it is that your table is probably offset by one tooth below on the spindles - attention! When making corrections, make sure that the spindles are not clamped against each other ...!
Usually the 4 bolts should be screwed tight and flat into the table. What you can also do to correct it, however, is to remove the heating bed and place washers that fit exactly over the pin above and on the collar on which the heating bed comes to rest. Can even be paper. This allows you to align the bed very finely without loosening the bolts. Put the heating bed back on the bolts and check until it fits.
The fine leveling is then done by the scan.

Christian
Du suchst Hilfe bei Druck(er) Problemen? Dann lies bei der Anfrage hier "Lösung für Druckeinstellung/Hardwareprobleme gesucht?" durch und beantworte die
Fragen in deiner Anfrage - so wissen wir recht schnell, wo der Schuh drücken könnte!
Antworten

Zurück zu „Chassis“