RF2000 new hotend die after 2min

Hier geht es ausschliesslich um die Extruder und Kühlung des Filamnts des RF2000. Fragen und Probleme sowie Verbesserungen können hier diskutiert werden
Antworten
filipgd
Anfänger
Anfänger

RF2000 new hotend die after 2min

Beitrag von filipgd »

Hi
Today I installed new hotend to my RF2000
After 2min of work it is gone.
Is it normal ?
I bought two and I dont know if I should install second one.
Moreover old 3mm hotend died same. One I use has already 100h and still working.

You pay 2k euro and still this is reprap ...
Du hast keine ausreichende Berechtigung, um die Dateianhänge dieses Beitrags anzusehen.
Digibike
Globaler Moderator
Globaler Moderator

Re: RF2000 new hotend die after 2min

Beitrag von Digibike »

Has you changed the nozzle? Or only install the Extruder. The cables are very easy to cut at installing-process or Change Nozzles,
but i have no Conrad Extruder. Other´s can say more about this. If you send a PN with a copy of your bill to Marcometaner,
he can help you easy and fast.

Christian
Du suchst Hilfe bei Druck(er) Problemen? Dann lies bei der Anfrage hier "Lösung für Druckeinstellung/Hardwareprobleme gesucht?" durch und beantworte die
Fragen in deiner Anfrage - so wissen wir recht schnell, wo der Schuh drücken könnte!
filipgd
Anfänger
Anfänger

Beitrag von filipgd »

I do not think it is a nozzle problem. Maybe terminstor was wrong so printer overheated it or maybe peek material is poor quality and it did not took 220 degrees as it should. Also it can be problem with thread between peek material and nozzle brass end but I didn't want to dissasamble it due to warranty.
I tested it on PLA material.

I already send email to conrad.pl due to warranty change but I think it is strange situation that they send hotends that brake a lot same as glass bed is strang
Thats why all market buy zoltrax and ultimakers witch is poor quality but don't break so much due to better design.

Think the best way to solve issue would be change to E3D hotend and titan extruder but it will take lot of time to redesign all carriage.
There is also V2 upgrade but paying 250euro for things that should already be in printer is not understandable for me.
I have seen forum project of 3d printed carriage for titan but it is only for one color. All printer parts are made from nice machine aluminium and putting there plastic 3d printed carriage is not for me :]
AtlonXP
3D-Drucker Erfinder
3D-Drucker Erfinder

Beitrag von AtlonXP »

You should complain here in the forum with a personal message to: "Marcometaner".

The manufacturer has a quality problem with these things.
It should be a trouble free exchange possible.

For a new chance and a new happiness!

LG AtlonXP
hal4822
Developer
Developer

Beitrag von hal4822 »

filipgd hat geschrieben:... I didn't want to dissasamble it due to warranty.
Nozzles change or clean is allowed during the guarantee time.
Antworten

Zurück zu „Extruder“