Kauf der Heizpatrone un die Extruder-Oberteil

Hier könnt Ihr Probleme und Modifikationen oder Fragen rund um das Gehäuse des RF2000 behandeln.
Antworten
vikram.swain
Frischling
Frischling

Kauf der Heizpatrone un die Extruder-Oberteil

Beitrag von vikram.swain »

HeatBlock.png
Extruder Upper Part.png
Sorry for writing in English, as my german is not that great.

Can anybody let me know from where can I get the heating cartridge(die Heizpatrone) and the Extruder upper part(Extruder-Oberteil) for RF2000? I checked the conrad website but it wasn't available. If anybody can help me with this will be much appreciated.
Du hast keine ausreichende Berechtigung, um die Dateianhänge dieses Beitrags anzusehen.
Digibike
Globaler Moderator
Globaler Moderator

Re: Kauf der Heizpatrone un die Extruder-Oberteil

Beitrag von Digibike »

Hi,

are you sure, that this is orginal? On Orginal Hotends from Conrad, you can not chose the heating cartridge. It is poured in, Conrad has reduce the spare parts for this Printer. The reason, why most of use changed the Hotend to E3D Hotends...
There are many threads about this Changes.
Sorry, that I can not write something a little bit better about this problem.

Christian
Du suchst Hilfe bei Druck(er) Problemen? Dann lies bei der Anfrage hier "Lösung für Druckeinstellung/Hardwareprobleme gesucht?" durch und beantworte die
Fragen in deiner Anfrage - so wissen wir recht schnell, wo der Schuh drücken könnte!
vikram.swain
Frischling
Frischling

Beitrag von vikram.swain »

Yes the parts which is damaged is original and the picture which I have attached is from the manual.

For the solution of my above problem, should I change the hotend to a different E3D Hotends? Please let me know what should I do.

Vikram
af0815
Donator
Donator

Beitrag von af0815 »

Looks like a RF2000V2 Hotend V3. This was the last used Hotend by Conrad. Not available anymore, the same for spare parts.

I have build two different Hotends compatible with the orioginal in length. A E3D-V6 and E3D-Vulcano a picture of both you can see in theread here viewtopic.php?f=72&t=2893&start=40

E3D-V6:
Ok, but you must make a new construction for the part-cooler-fans
You must made some changes in the parts (possible with a good stand drilling machine and taps)

E3D-Vulcano:
Compatible with the original part-cooler-fan
You have make a new part for connecting the threaded Heatsink

On both soloutions you have to insert new wires for the new cooling fans of the Heatsink

BTW: I your printer a single or dual ?
Antworten

Zurück zu „Chassis“