Temp tiwer calibration

Nichts in der Suche gefunden? Keine Ahnung welche Kategorie euer Problem betrifft? Dann eröffnet hier ein Thema. Gegebenenfalls werden die Moderatoren das Thema dann in die entsprechende Kategorie verschieben
Antworten
dweray
Frischling
Frischling

Temp tiwer calibration

Beitrag von dweray »

Guten morgen,
I tried to print temperature tower starting at 220 c to 190 c in 5c steps but i can't see much difference here. I have mounted second fan and now i have 2 fans (one 40mm on extruder gear blowing downwards and one 25mm in extruder hot end blowing direct to printed part and hot end) but when i run both fans at 100% the extruder can't get hot(it's loosing temp instead of heating) because of this i run them at 80%.

Why there is no difference in results?
RFrank
Erfahrener 3D-Drucker
Erfahrener 3D-Drucker

Re: Temp tiwer calibration

Beitrag von RFrank »

Hi dweray,
somethimes you can´t see the difference, but in case of force the layers doesn´t glue together.
My last PLA was print with 255°C very close to ABS 265°C (may my thermal resistor is not in tolerance).
That´s only 30°C difference not so much to see a result.

Best regards Frank
RF1k_1: Erhöh.+Verl. Kabelk. (2G), NOT-AUS (Reset), Opt. Z-Endschalter, Einhausung, Aludruckfräspl.
RF1k_2: Erhöh. Kabelk., 2x Motorkühlung, Lüfterplatine, 2xY, X-,Y-Gegenlager, magn. Alupl. mit Metallauflage, 2x E3D V6 (L 3mm, R 1,75mm)
Nibbels
Developer
Developer

Re: Temp tiwer calibration

Beitrag von Nibbels »

Hello dweray,

I'd recommend this thread for you:
http://www.rf1000.de/viewtopic.php?f=23 ... it=silikon
Some of us enclosed the Hotend into silicone to prevent heat losses.
Though I am not really sure if 80% Fan Speed vs. 100% fan speed might make such a huge difference. At least not on my RF2000.

My experience with PLA is quite easy to describe:
http://www.rf1000.de/viewtopic.php?f=23 ... =20#p16758
Bild
Bild

- You can print it at low temperatures without much trouble: < 205°C (My Sensor, my PLA) is easiely printable and always pretty but the parts are everything else than strong.
The layers tend to crack with even lowest applied force. Under-/Overextrusion within some range does not seem to impact the printquality that much. Stringing is not a big deal.

- When I go above 205°C, lets say to 220°C the print is not as easy anymore - the PLA gets very fluent. You should have a well calibrated printer in order to get good results. But the strength of the part might get very good.
When I print my Start-Line I have to go slow on a warm printer, because too high pressure seems to produce some "blocking" within the Extruder.
Afterwards I have to print fast enough to get a decent quality. Otherwise the Printer could somehow stall (red PLA only).

Greetings
RF2000
Firmware Mod 1.45.00.Mod - geht SD wieder 100%?

Bitte 1.42.17 bis 1.42.21 meiden!
SD-Druck mit der Community-FW <= 1.43.99 aktuell meiden.
Antworten

Zurück zu „Sonstiges“